The Ministry has commenced a Central Billing for all unity colleges for School Fees Payment.
Fees Payment Process;
- Visit www.education.gov.ng
- Click on Federal Unity Colleges
- Find your school and click the link
- Login to school's portal using your username and password
- Select Payment/Bills
- Generate student Unique RRR
- Pay safely online or proceed to Any bank with generated RRR.
- Login to your portal and print your receipt
- Proceed to the bursary dept. with printed receipt.
The short video below describes this process in less than 2minutes
Still, need help? call 09060005987, 09060005985;
Or send an email to email@example.com
You can also talk to us in realtime via the online chat at the bottom left of the school’s website/portal page.
Happy new year to you. Please be informed that the resumption date for 2nd Term 2018/2019 session has been changed from 5th to Saturday 12th January, 2019. Signed: Management.
In order to capture the full details of all our students, parents are strictly advised to provide the following details on resumption,
Student’s name as written on the Report card
Parents phone number
Date of Birth
State of origin
Local Government Area
Residence type (boarder or day student)
It is very important that these details are well captured in your Child/Ward’s profile page, this will enable the School portal operators do the following;
Periodically send CAs and end of term report cards directly to your emails.
Parents will be able to get all messages sent from the school in details
Admission number will be used to track student’s results.
Please note parents without email address are seriously advised to create one before school resumes as this will be required upon resumption.
Also Students without complete data will not be able to receive or have access to their profile page to view assignment and report card.
Please click HERE to update your personal information now.
Are you a student? Do you want to check your result for any Session or Term?
Follow this few easy steps to get your result on the fly....
1. Click on the School portal link in the navigation bar above
2. You will find yourself on the school portal page. Enter your username and password.
3. Click on Login.If you don't have forgotten your username or password, don't worry, you can either click on the chat icon at the bottom-left of this page, a customer support agent will be available to help you or click on 'forgot password' and follow the steps.
4. When you have successfully logged in, Click on "My Results". All your results will be available to you.
It's as easy as that!For inquires/complaints, please call 09060005987 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The College admits students from all over the country based on the quota system as laid down by the Government. There is no discrimination of any kind e.g ethnic or religious. Admission into Junior Secondary School or the Senior Secondary School depends on the academics performance of the candidates in the centrally organized examination by the Federal Ministry of education.